I remembered how screwed up my SMU interview was, cos the rest in the group were so outspoken with answers which last up to a few minutes or so, while mine only lasted some few seconds. Then next comes the essay writing. I was thinking how I wouldnt bother to put in much effort to come up with such great essay since I wasn't that keen into getting into SMU already after the previous round of seminar. So, I just attempted this essay of writing a letter to a friend telling about the things that excite me. Ok so i just pretended to write like how those dumbblonds would write to their fellow dumbblonds in those chick flicks. Yea, and you know how excited and bimbotic those dumbblonds sounds like. So, maybe i sounded really excited which got the professors laughing or pretty excited too. and TADAAAA!!!! i got a letter of acceptance into the business school which only 1 out 8 lucky fellows would get in!!