I was stucked at level 7 initially cos my retarded fingers couldn't catch up with my eyes and ears and brain, but after repeated playing of that song, i finally cleared it!! phew, I thought i'll be stucked there forever. Wheeeee Its so fun!! You all should try it too!
My tuition kid showed me his report book and i was like FAINTS!! He got 8/100 for CA1 and 7/100 for SA1! And he failed EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT, except chinese. -.- FAINTS! So, I came up with a
RESCUE ENGLISH PLAN and happily read it out to him. " First, everyweek you have to do 2 newspaper article reviews, you must include blablabla, then everyday, you must write a journal which includes things like blablabla and lastly a storybook review everyweek which includes blablabla and pick out 5 words that you dunno and check the dictionary and form sentences, and finally all must be at least 150 words in full sentence and proper english." and handed him the paper, and he FAINTS! HURHURHUR *evil laughter*