Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Thursday, May 17, 2007

TADAA! New blog skin!! I think its very nice cos lily cole looks so classic and the dresses are damn nice as well! But, I just don't like the emo words attached to it, cos i'm not feeling that right now, and it makes other thinks i'm emo now just because I use a skin having nice pictures but some emo words that i can't remove or do anything about it.

I guess its only through others' misfortunes do we see our blessings. After reading Miss Ho's blog, the initial reaction was unbelievable as such things usually occuring in drama actually happened in reality, and furthermore to someone you know of. I think whenever bad things happen to us, like how big pile of work presented to you, how you're feeling totally sucky and screwed etc, we should just be grateful its not as ultimate as death. Dying in accidents are really the most grieful way to end a life. I would rather be commiting sucide (cos you die willingly and you want to die, but i have no suicidal tendencies ok! ) or die of age/sickness since its natural, but definitely not in some accidents where its so unjustified and unfair.