Watched Phantom yesterday and it was
GOOOD!! Love those
intricately designed props and puffy-dresses and European costumes. Actually I just love
European Cultures. The orchestra doesn't sound as bad as i thought, and it was pretty good in fact, except for the bass drum that
doesn't resonate, and the piccolo player being
abit off at high notes, and being a lil messy at parts.
Camwhored alot with Sarah, like everywhere. Hope your cam's alright, send me the pics! She and her barangs!!
Anyway I've been having wierd dreams lately, and I could remember them! Heard that those who could, would be able to predict the future? But not for me. All my predictions are wrong can! Ok, so this time i dreamt that the CO disbanded and gave us all their stuffs like erm... coffee maker, water dispenser, toaster??? and they placed it all behind us so that we could use it. And that this person have eyelash made of seaweed and it was quite long and curly that he had to fold and eat some of it.