![]() |
|
|
HEARTS
Victoria's secrets JUICY COUTURE A|X Anna sui Sunkiss skin Sunless tan lotion Camwhoring and beauty shot! Tiara and princessy Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!! Garden with pretty flowers Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers Sky filled with stars Shopping!! Ballet and tutu skirts Slacking and doing nothing Chick flick movies Pretty victorian stuff Nice deserts CHOCOLATES Beethoven Symphonies TAGALOG
FRIENDS
ainianna alicia angeline ansley andrew daniel deb dict eef ellyne eugene eve emmelyn jacq jinyan joyce chan joyce lee joey jessie kmiang kathy khairul kok limjie malcolm marianne marie melody melissa teo mersa peace rochelle rachel kong sarah sarah marie sam samantha szu xiang sheena surong timothy vickland wendy xiu li xiao wei youmei Its HISTORY
February 2007
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
|
Sunday, May 20, 2007
We had SLUMBER PARTY at peace's house! Serene and I was supposed to be making pizza and cream puff and bread thing with fillings on top, but was over the budget and was kinda lazy, and couldn't find the puff as well, so we just made the bread with fillings on top. Our egg mayo and crab mayo totally rocks! WHEEE had so much fun talking nonsense and all the rubbishy stuffs, HAHAH, angie was the only one wearing her pajamas and we all just refused to wear it even though we brought it, and we were all making fun of her and shaun. LOL, so funny!! Shaun brought along some alcohol and I didn't know it would taste that bad so i poured a cup full for shane. Then serene was like super high and start cutting things here and there with the air-filled siccors balloon. Just as we thought Daniel's vocab improved as he said a-feri-cle, which we thought was some cheem new word, it turned out that its actually AFRICA! -.-''''''' We were saying how Jinyan will come up with some tiuniuniu material or tiuniuniu private limited in future since he's taking material engineering, and we can all show off saying " oh our hps are so light cos our friend jinyan invented this tiuniuniu" LOL!! Slept at around 4 plus and listened to jinyan's ipod. I think Hymm to the sun is such a nice piece. Its like you won't really like it when you listen to it for the first time but as you replay it a few more times it gets nicer. I miss playing my boney!! They planned to go church the next morning and I planned to go home and go for tuition, but was reluctant to wake up despite the alarm ringing for several times. Was feeling so sluggish and slackish the entire day.
Was kinda lazy to go for tuition, cos yesterday I nearly lost my voice after raising my voice to explain maths to him for 1.5 hrs cos he's making me damn pek cek. OMG, its gonna increased to 2 hours, and i'll probably come out voiceless cos he's really kinda CMI. I mean its like idiot proof kinda stuffs and arghhhh just can't uncerstand why they just can't understand. So, just skipped tuition, since i'm so damn tired anyway. Oh then went to SMU talk with peace, and we were horribly late, like maybe 45 mins. Ahhh stupid SMU has its audi doors at the front. how annoying right!!!! Made such a grand entrance, and can't like zao from lecture or boring talks if i were to go there. Doubt I'll be going there either. Their food is like seriously dissapointing despite it being such a glam and high-class school. But I think its too classy an environment that I'll feel comfortable in. Even NTU has nicer food catered. Then went church. Was soooo tired that i fell asleep when this person started talking about the bible thingy cos its bible sunday. Plus the seat was so comfy that you'll just fall asleep when you slump in. Chelsea vs Man U match. Chelsea won!! But I'm not a great fan of either chelsea or man u, so doesn't matter to me either. I think Chelsea is a cool name though. Even though I'm not really a great fan of chelsea, but if they're coming to sg, I'll definitely not miss the match. Cos, how often would such an internationally recognised football team come to sg, oh ya, and i really hope they need some helpers or volunteers or escot for the match and i'll gladly volunteer even though cip hours doen't matter, or if i don't get paid. Usually they'll have very cool volunteer tees and you'll get to see the players face to face! but, not many good looking ones in Chelsea though. =( Weekends and friends just ROCKS don't they?? |