WHEEEE!! Camwhoring with my ancient best friend is so fun!! Thats practically what we did the whole night, and of course catching up as well. There's still so much to talk about even though I haven't seen her for so long. Then there's these maniquine statues at paragon and we started playing around with those. Then when i stepped onto this wooden platform with heels on, this cracking sound started creeping out and I hurried got off it or else that entire thing would just break! HAHAHA, lousy material. Tiuniuniu material must be definitely better!
The favourites.

Some yumilicious food from our slumber!! I'm proud of my egg mayo, cos it taste so yummy with my special secret seasoning. Its being spreaded kinda awfully onto the bread though. The crab mayo is made by chef serene! We are so proud of our dish! Chef Angie made the baked rice, as you can see from the reflection of the hardened cheese. These are the highlights of it ONLY.