Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bye 18, Hello 19! Ohwell, it isn't that great hitting 19, cos it means the last year to teen years, and we're gonna hit the BIG 2-0 next year, which sounds veryyyy old. But nevertheless, I'm young at heart. hahaha. Whenever I see those old woman with saggy cheek, dull skin and fine lines engraved all over their face, there's a sense of fear I'll become like them in no time. (decades more which comes very quickly) Eeeks, I don't wanna become like that! So, I think its utmost important to take care of your skin since young. Being 19 is kinda out-of-nowhere. I think 18 is a more significant year, cos its the legal age to the access of greater freedom. I'll still prefer being 18. Oh yea, heard from some bio lect that all the cells in our body will change every 18 years. Yes, so its a MAJOR change. Imagine waking up on your 18th birthday and you look totally different! haha

HAPPY BIG 20 TO LIMJIE, who's born a day and a year earlier than me.

Had a great time with the girls. THANK YOU. =)

Dinner at my(our) favorite restaurant, with yummilicious food and nice ambience and great friends. Then hopped over to the restaurant opposite for deserts! HAHAHA, feel like we're some mean girls (the show "mean girls"), turning jinyan's tragedy into a joke of being a button-man and suggestion of reporting this wierd discovery to Straits Times! Angie was feeling lame, and evil, and she got her fair share of retributions the whole night. HAHA. SHE MURDERED HER FORTUNE FISH! You better get into the aero-engineering and build me a helicopter for my next bday k!

Learnt some interesting things. Your body can hold 6kg of shit, so when you are said to be FULL OF SHIT, yes, you are!! And guess what, angie said that so loudy in a restaurant where people are savouring their sumptuous meal. Oh and you can't cut your bday cake to the end, only the middle, I've no idea why too. Oh and you're more prone to accidents on your birthday too. Phew, I'm still alive. =)

Then, met eve and mel, my fav bio lab buddy!! Oh, remembered that we'll always be talking rubbish and sneakily eating during lessons. hahah! Haven't seen them for such a long time and they've changed quite alot. But mel is still as talkative and funny, and eve is still around the same. HAHA, we're so into gossips and "interesting" stories, so its really fun talking to them! Guess its just my luck to bump into this large group of people i very much don't really wanna bump into, I think my luck have been kinda bad recently.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SMSes AND MESSAGES AND CALLS. =)