![]() |
|
|
HEARTS
Victoria's secrets JUICY COUTURE A|X Anna sui Sunkiss skin Sunless tan lotion Camwhoring and beauty shot! Tiara and princessy Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!! Garden with pretty flowers Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers Sky filled with stars Shopping!! Ballet and tutu skirts Slacking and doing nothing Chick flick movies Pretty victorian stuff Nice deserts CHOCOLATES Beethoven Symphonies TAGALOG
FRIENDS
ainianna alicia angeline ansley andrew daniel deb dict eef ellyne eugene eve emmelyn jacq jinyan joyce chan joyce lee joey jessie kmiang kathy khairul kok limjie malcolm marianne marie melody melissa teo mersa peace rochelle rachel kong sarah sarah marie sam samantha szu xiang sheena surong timothy vickland wendy xiu li xiao wei youmei Its HISTORY
February 2007
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
|
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Anyway, since I've stopped working, i'll have to find other means of income. Came across THIS and THIS which is kinda good, cos you'll get to earn some moolah even slacking big time and couch potato-ing at home. Don't think its a scam, cos they don't even have your acct no, and you don't even have to pay a single cent, so what can you be cheated of?
EEEW! This big flying cockroach just dropped from somewhere in my room just now and started flying around and freaking me out. Its really BIG and brown with feelers this LONGGGGGG. My stupid brother refused to help me chase it/catch it and I had to resort to smacking it with newspaper which would be so gross cos it'll land on my table. But since I'm left with no choice, or else I'll have to abandon my room for the night, so I went to the living room choosing the thickest stack and folded it up into a whacko. Just as I wanted to enter my room to smack it, it flew out through the door, PHEW! Just as I was rejoicing about the departure of that cockroach, another happily crawled onto my table and books and everywhere around my room! WALAO, as if one isn't enough! This one is smaller by a few nanometer, but has feelers as LONGGGG!! I'm suspecting my room is breeding cockroaches man. I stared at it blankly exploring the terrains and at a loss what to do. I tried scaring it so that it would go away(its scaring me, so i need to scare it back then fair right), but it refused to leave, which leaves me with no choice but to surrender my room. Just then, taddaaa i thought of BAYGON!! So I searched high and low for it and finally found my saviour. Whichever scientist invented that should get the Nobel Prize man! Armed with the baygon, I tiptoed into the room, switch on the light to search for that cockroach no2 , aimed at that stupid brown thing and started spraying at it. Its quite smart and sure knows how to hide. It hid somewhere in between the curtains and I continued spraying all over the curtains. It then wriggled out of my room into the corridor in hope to get some fresh air. I was so freaked out by its wriggling, and continued pressing the spray button till my bro came out of his room and lectured me of stinking the whole house. Oh well, who asked him to refuse to catch it for me! So he succumbed to my evil-doing and used the tong to pick up that half-dead cockroach. That baygon says "kills insect fast", yea like real! I almost finished half the bottle and the cockroach isn't dead yet. I think I'll be the one killed if I continue spraying. haha. So now my whole room stinks and I'll have to abandon it and sleep on the sofa tonight and get backache tomorrow. How sad=( So much for my encounter with the 2 cockroaches. I think insects are damn gross, nowonder they're named as pests. They should all be banished from earth. Why in the first place are they created and gross people out? Is it to balance the beautiful thing on earth that ugly things are created? But that would only accentuate their ugliness. Ugly is so not the new beauty (as to bald is so not the new sexy). Maybe in the foodweb and nature, they're of beneficial value, but not in my house! |