Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Have been quite lazy to blog, but since I'm sick and nothing better to do, I shall blog then. Shall let the pictures do the talking.
Watched Fantastic 4 with Jinyan, Eef and Serene yesterday. When Jinyan suggested it, I thought was quite a kiddy show but watched it since he's so free and wanting to watch it. Didn't watch the first one, but its better than what I expected and definitely entertaining. OH and Johnny is SO SIZZLING HOT MAN!
In the lift all covered with the Harry Potter poster, we were saying how pretty one of the cast is. Just as I was about to comment that harry potter have became uglier, 2 girls came into the lift saying how she used to like harry potter etc, and we were all holding our laughter. HAHA, luckily I didn't say it.
Was commenting that Serene's top looks so youthful, and she actually got it from zaraKIDS! Then Jinyan became so excited about the clothes at zarakids cos it will fit him perfectly, so we made our way there. That zara is about to close and the security guard didn't really allow anymore customers in, but there was these 2 woman who wanted to change their shoe size, so he led them into the counter. Thanks to them that we got to sneak in without being noticed by the guard.


Watched this as well. Its all sold out but friend has got free tickets, so might as well watch it. Its Asian Premier, and I watched the FIRST ONE! So that makes me first to watch it. They have 3 big screens above the orchestra and shows some snippets of the particular game while they are playing. They moved out the pipe organ as well, which has 3 layers of keys. But, its not as "wow" as the church organ. hahha.

Sent my cam for repair that day and the office and the bottom level are erm, over friendly? One, in an attempt to befriend me, but failed. I don't entertain these you see, haha. Another who asked if I was a local/Chinese, which wasn't the first time others are asking. Do I look so not Chinese? The next one who ask will get some absurd ans. LOL. I'll probably say I'm from India which is totally off, or china which is kinda off too, or some angmoh countries, and that'll be fun!