Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I really think I'm down on my luck. Misfortunes usually follow after one another, and think I'm the poor fellow this time. Had a minor sprain on my ankle which I've no idea the cause of it. Not that I've fallen down or twisted my ankle, and neither was it from the lesson on sat. My cam wasn't spared either. I picked it up and it dropped onto the ground mere 15cm away from it, and the key between switching of mode stuck! So, using some force to get it in place, it BROKE, and got stucked in the viewing mode. =((( ARGh this sucks!

Met my classmates for dinner and to celebrate mine and limjie's belated birthday. Cheryl baked cookies, which is kinda nice, but not up to her standard. hahaha, so i guess we'll get to try more of her trials soon. They're going cycling but I can't go =((((( Cos I've got work, sickening! I don't know when I'll be quitting either, what a dilema. See, thats the problem of having high pay and having much slacking time.

Anyway, got my SGC from Angie, who helped me collect it. They all complained about the ugly folder it being held in, and I was the only one who said was nice. Its quite nice what, brown file with gold wordings, so ancient! Yea, then 10 years down the road, when we digged it out again, will have to wipe your hands across the cover to rid of the thick layer of dust that accumulated, and when you flipped open, all those words of flattery brimming and shimmering at you. WOAH, CLASSIC! Its as if you've found some treasure!! I expected it to be some booklet or loose sheets of cheapo papers which will probably fly away and drop into the river when the wind blows, judging from how cheapo the school is. Its considered quite upgraded, being held in a nice folder instead, but bears the MOE logo. hurhurs, NOWONDER! Read through it and was so flattered by what its written, as though I'm sucha model student, but I bet everyone else's is similiar. hahaha!! BUT STILL, I felt good reading it and makes my head bigger. Was amused by this phrase "always prepared for and actively engaged in tutorials." haha I am?!