Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today is the last day of work, and it was quite a last minute notice. I so regret not koping the white papers, and the database for future business use. Must plan ahead you see, like if I start up my own business and need to advertise, I'll have at least a few 10+++ thousand of contacts to advertise it to. haha. But then, I'm damn happy, cos things are so going my way man! Just as I was groaning and complaining about how I dread work and all, its no more of it! So now I'll have all the time to do whatever I like to do without much restriction of time.

Yesterday, Bel and I were on the bus on our way to school, and the uncle wanted to check my ez link cos it produces a mysterious 2 beeps. So I showed him my illegal ez-link, and bel said she's the uni student, and I'm a sec school student. Apparently so unbelievable cos I was in office wear, and that pic on the card doesn't even resemble me. But then, the uncle believed!!! HAHAH! Yea, but she totally saved me from deep shit, YOU ROCK MAN! Guess I'll have to come up with sth to save myself in future, like.. "Uncle!! Plastic Surgery is the new trend man! Seeee, my new face looks totally different from the old one, good eh? you wanna go too??" HAHAH. Back to the point, the trip to school is for medical checkup, and there's a x-ray taken, Afterwhich I tried peeping into the screen to see my x-ray to see if there's any button in my shoulder, and there's NO BUTTON IN MY SHOULDER! HAHAHA