Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Back from union camp, and this 5 days had been fun! My voice is half gone and there goes my fair skin, and now its dry and dark that even the facial masks doesn't seem to be of much effect. =(( Paikia is our group name, like wth, when I first heard about it... But my OG rocks totally! We're in our own world of gangsterism and cheated for most of the the games, have the most gangster-like cheers, has the coolest and most intimidating mascot, the only solo group where everyone else allied, and the most haolian group!
There's this scare/fright night disguised as some some scrabble game which we have to find the letter chops amidst the ghost house in 9 stations, which spans for 7 hours till 3am. Faints. I only went through one station, and I swear I'll never go in again, after suffering from the trauma which led me to tears. Thought my buddy would laugh at me for being scared like shit, but instead he told the ogl to excuse me from going in for the other stations, THANKS MAN! Not suitable for the faint hearted. They are damn mean can, always summoning the girls to do the stuffs with their evil intentions to scare the hell outta us, since the guys wouldn't have much reaction. I'm sure the ghosts feel damn proud of themselves and satisfied scarring me. Luckily my buddy hid the bottle and we had some protection even after our phones were confiscated. So what did we do with the bottles? Hit the ghosts!!! We stepped on this ghost lying flat on the floor as well, and threw the jenga cubes at the female ghost who shouted at me to play with her. Some had even weird missions like drawing eyeliner for this female ghost with big eyes staring at them. If I've got to do that, I'll poke her eyes man! See, that's called retribution!! While everyone was reluctant to continue on to the last station, they drove us up the hill to this haunted house below, (its really haunted and the joss sticks are real for goodness sake) I didn't went in, or else I wouldn't have came out alive.



I guess they should just scrape the whole idea of SP off, especially so when mine is damn gross! You'll get what I mean if you see it. We were blindfolded, so we couldn't see each other but of course I was smart to peep which wasn't allowed to. Yea, so I already knew who he was and he probably didn't know who I was until at that salsa where we had to change partners every now and then, and maybe saw my flowery slippers and knew who I was. And at the pool games where they took off their shirt, could even see the ribs which was fairer than micheal jackson. Ok la, shall stop being mean, but I've got lots to tell you if you ask me! Yea, so basically its damn gross. It was finally revealed before we took the bus to double O. I shouldn't have admit my identity and I swear it was the most horrible ride I've ever had. I was like being interrogated, and sharon said he seems very pervertic and started spreading the word around that I was so bombed with people making fun of him, which I found it damn funny instead. We were at the last seats on the bus, thankfully with 2 others who didn't have their SPs, and this good looking councillor came over and talked to them. So thankfully, I talked to that councillor instead and was saved from that awkward moment. And at the club, I didn't saw it, but Michelle told me he was using those nose unblock stick and sticking it into his nose. HOW TOTALLY GROSS please! Hahaha, its so funny how Aini and I started bitching about each others' SP cos ours is in each other's OG.

We went Double O the last night. Its kinda nice and the drinks are quite cheap too. Even their toilets are so pretty!


Had war games on the 2nd last day. I think the painting of faces and spraying of hair makes us high. But the stupid water bomb game washed off all the face paint and stained my fav stickman tee dirty. =( Oh then all of a sudden, they announced this bomb threat at University Hall, and evacuated everyone out of the track. Even the police had to make a trip down but found nothing.


Anyway, we stayed in Kent Ridge Hall and it rocks totally, cos its like a resort/hotel, and the best thing is that each has their own room. So unlike other camps where we have to sleep in tents/cold bandroom/common area in our sleeping bags, this is the best accommodation!

Went off early on the last day which they dragged it for damn long cos was supposed to meet angie and co to watch harry potter. The movie was rather disappointing, and I fell asleep half of the time cos I was too tired. Maybe shall watch again, for the "heavily subsidised" post camp outing. Yup, then went cartel and ate their free bread. The camp food sucks la, and yea we ate like we're let out of prison the last night. Cartel bread is damn nice, and its free!!