Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Monday, August 6, 2007

Basically Oweek program is pretty boring, and their self proclaimed and supposedly fun isn't at all, except for my OG. They wanted to bring us to Old Changi Hospital for fright night, and the phobia of the fright night for Union camp was still haunting me. Especially for the toilet one, which makes me don't dare to enter the sa toilet which you have to walk in then the lights will on. I wanted to back out when the ogl asked who really don't wanna go, but it would be quite a wetblanket and the rest would back out as well, cos they aren't keen on going actually. In the end we didn't go as the lorry was still at OCH at 1am, and we would end around 4am if we were to go. YAYS. So instead we talked rubbish, played stupid games and camwhored the whole night. Had a 2-hour nap and the next day at Sentosa, everyone were half-dead. Makes me realise how much energy is required to even smile. Regret going, cos it disfigured my face and body with awful tan lines topped with rough skin and chaota face. =(. The only fun part of the sentosa program was the "whistle if you think i'm sexy", (the rest of it sucks) where we had to dress up a male freshie in og into a girl and as sexy as possible. Since our og has only all girls at that time, we dressed up our poor OGL. HAHAHA, I think I'm quite sadistic, cos I drew a very awful big mouth, and made him damn ugly and disfigured. The others wiped it off cos its too ugly instead of sexy. HAHA. Then we had to go around the beach with them asking others to whistle for them, but apparently, they just unwilling did one. HAHA, since our group are left with all girls, our main cheer was the BIMBO cheer, and the words fit totally, cos i really need a manicure, and the stupid sun was really hot and shining on my gorgeous hair! But, I'd still prefer our paikia cheers.


Went for alumni prac which is kinda boring, and almost fell asleep while playing those cheesy songs. My eyes could hardly stay open and my mind couldn't process any notes. The paragon perf was better than expected, and basically I think the general public likes cheesy songs. As if I wasn't burnt enough that I had to sit under the sun while that arthur's seat was shady and cooling.What to do, people bigboss what. Ok la, anyway I'm already so disfigured, a little more is no difference. Hahaha.


Today is supposed to be the FIC and some lame briefing. But I woke up with an aching body , burning arms and lips from the tan, so decided to rest my injuries.


I think bidding for modules are so troublesome. First, you have to worry over which modules to take and if that would fit into your ideal timetable. Then, you have to see if any of your friends are taking the same module as you, if not so lonely right. Then you'll have to keep watch of your bidding point if its being outbid. Initially I didnt know that there's a min bid point, so i just placed 5 points, until I was told the min bid point increased to 22. Ok, so i placed 25. But who knows it will increase to more than what i've placed tmr, so being lazy, I topped it up to 55. Hope I'll get it. But you know, Kiasu singaporeans sure will place alot of point in it, since there'll be a refund, so you never know... Luckily we've got pre-allocated modules, and could save up points to bid for socio, or psycho the next few sems. Oh yea, damn cool, Yong Siew Toh has got the module Major for trombone 1A, and summore it has got 1 credit more than the normal modules we're taking, den summore no exams eh, so shiok. Hope I can get it!