Oh man I think I'm definitely going to fail that socio module. Sucks lahs, its a lev 2 mod and I guess everyone ard is year 2 and has prior knowledge on socio. How am I going to do that 2 ind assignments man?! DIE!
CBLC interview that day was damn funny! I was suddenly damn high and sprout nonsensical stuffs.
"Why do you want to join CBLC?"
"Oh! Cos Caine is inside, so we support him!"
"Orh Good!! I give you 5 STARS"
YAYS.
"... blah blah blah, marketing very tough, last year we had plasma LCDs etc etc etc..."
"Oh can one lah! We biz students can talk talk talk alot one!"
"Ok GOOD, we want that!" YAYS "Then welfare alot of saikang one you know"
"Oh, saikang ah, I can do all the saikangs also" (YEA RIGHT!)
"Thats what I wanna hear!"
HAHA!
YAYS, i got in! Mich, Jessie and Eyin too, but they're all in publicity, and i'm the only one in marketing =(