Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Went to matriculate with bel just now. Was super late, cos it took longer than what I thought to get to NUS, and I couldn't get up so early. I didn't know i was supposed to meet XYZ at 9am also, but I didn't promise I'd meet him at 9am either. haha! Oh but the good thing is that the registration was very quickly done. Its damn far, and I guess I'll be late for school most of the time. Hope I'll get used to it, since its kinda similar to the route of the old SAJC. But the travelling time is kinda long, so it'll be damn tiring. =( Oh! Adel Tan is in biz too, was so shocked to spot her name under the list, cos I'm so fated with her. Yays, and bel is taking the same sequence of modules as me too!

The biz modules are so econs-like, and I know nuts about econs. I tried reading a few pages of my bro's txtbook but fell asleep after a page or so. Oh no, I'm so CMI.

Anyway, YAYS, finally got the NUS student card and ez link, and finally could get discount at subway. HAHA! Then there's this booth which sells the customised decal for laptops. I thought I'd be stucked with this ugly laptop and too ashamed to bring it out cos everyone else's laptop would sure be new and nice. But now it's got a saviour! YAYS. But its kinda hard to make a decision cos the shortlisted 4 are all nice!