YAYS! BIZ got CHAMPIONS for RAG once again! Hahaha ok, makes me regret not joining their presentor, but I'm kinda lazy to go down for pracs and it clashes with concert day as well. Why must things happen on the same day. Nevermind, there's still next year. I bet Mr REDGLOVE must be voiceless now.
Anyway, concert is over. YAYS! The whole prep and the concert itself was kinda a dread and I was still exhausted from the past few days. Even "highpills" doesn't work anymore. Guess I've lost the passion for band. Didn't even feel like playing for finale, which we once used to fight for to play. The title - Saints in Presentation Night, wth -.- so thick skin! The JS kids are so cute and tiny, even their stands are taller than them, but they sound horrible. Then the junior bone section played the tbne damn funnily. When they play the notes of the further position, they'll like whole body tilt and bending down together with the notes of those positions, like some tribal dance, damn comic!
