Tired and busy, busy and tired!
Lectures are all big question marks!
I dun get econs and msgt science! They are talking riddles!
My tutorial answers are all wrong!!
I will study hard! My strong determination to study hard and read up is subjected to time constraint!
I need 48hr/day!
My STM is getting worst! OH NO!
I haven't started a single bit of my sociology research!
That deanlister senior makes a good tutor!! Better than that tao hua woman!
China tutors are sucha turnoff! My stats tutor tremble when he writes on the board! I SAW IT!
The Socio tutor is WAY better AND ELOQUENT than all my biz tutor! Arts tutors rocks!
My daily morning workout rocks! I only take 5 mins to climb the 'mountain" to get to the LT, YAYS, I'm getting fitter!
Marketing for Cyberia camp, i assume its FUN! Cos mich and I are incharge of sourcing for sponsors for beauty products!! CHEERS TO FREEBIES!
Watched no reservations with chris and jes, and was forced to eat the remaining cake! EVIL PPLE!
NIGHTS!