Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Monday, January 21, 2008

I dun wanna go back to school! Reminds me of the song " I dun like mondays" I'm still in the holiday mood!!



Thurs was an official off day for me! But sadly I had flu the moment I woke up, and mucus was stucked in my nose and everywhere along the nasal that I had difficulty breathing properly. So after popping a few panadols and going back to sleep, woke up to meet peace. She's got a new hairstyle which makes her look younger! Then after that went to met paikias at Holland V for anna's farewell dinner. Mike and Jessie that scandalous couple performed some stupid magic tricks just to distract anna so that xiaohui could write the card. Ordered 3 amigos, and found a strand of hair inside, roasted and twirled around each other.. eeks damn gross. but i ate a lil on the other side cos i was famished. Then got the waiter, which apparently is the manager, but w/o a tag, to inform him abt the strand of hair, and to change to a new one. He was quite disturbed, like "where got?!" as if I purposely implanted the hair into it. He pulled it out and more than half the length of the hair was stucked below the cheese and pasta. He then strongly insisted it was herbs, cos they put herbs in their dishes. And reluctantly changed it for me, and said I've got to wait VERY LONG though. Oh yeahhh, like i can't differentiate herbs strands and hair. I touch my hair everyday and look at my hair everyday, of cos I could differentiate hair and herbs. Oh well, maybe his hair is as coarse as herbs strands. And being guilty strucked, he ordered all the chefs to put on shower caps. haha! YAYS and congwei wrote the feedback card, but I revised it and added in more stuffs. The first line manager's attitude was so bad, and how is he able to be a role model for his subordinates when his attitude is way beyond horrendous. Wish the top management would read the feedbacks and do something regarding his incompatibility! Then Donald came late, ordered late. So I was wondering how come it took so long for my dish to arrive, and even donald had got his served. Yeah then maybe that stupid manager purposely made me wait, so I checked with the waitress, and found that they served mine to donald, and he ate it all up!!! Like the waitress who served it to him don't even repeat the dish when served. I wish I was a mystery shopper for NYDC then, and report all negativities to the management.



CUSTOMER SATISFACTION = 0/10!!!! BAD MANAGEMENT!!



Coffee Club was much better! We went there for deserts and it was damn good! I haven't ate at coffee club ever since I've quit waitressing there.(diff branch), cos was so sick of the cakes. But quality of their service was much emphasized upon to provide customers with a plesant dining experience. They even helped us move the tables away for us to take group picture against the coffee club sign!



CUSTOMER SATISFACTION = 10/10!


Had a packed weekend, yeah basically the whole day.

Had to wake up early in the morn on a sat to go back to school, then rush down for alumni. Damn annoying!! Was told to report at 4 and upon reaching, was given a break till 545 when the POP starts. So its basically wasting time coming so early, shouldn't have believed they would be punctual in starting pracs. POP was at sajc, and a wave of nostalgia swept upon seeing the luscious green field, the band room with BARRE, but my fav mirror being covered up. =((YAYS, cheuk said I slimmed down! HAHA! Which apparently I hoped I did, cos I've been eating alot despite the trngs 3x a week. So all the input would probably outweigh the output.

Class Q gathering at Hougang, which was said to be near hg mall, but technically quite far in fact. I got lost inside the condo cos tt security guard asked me to walk straight in, and so I did which I got lost. He's damn lousy in directions can. Ate quite alot of chicken, which according to Angie will give bigger boobs! LOLS, but I ate it wasnt cos of that, but cos there's only limited variety. And being so hungry, I ate quite a few of them. Gosh!