Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jessie, Mich and I were out in SCHOOL UNIFORM TODAY!! Mich borrowed my IJ one and jessie wore her sec school one, and we look like a bunch of delinquent kids who broke school rules from top to toe! We successfully looked like students, cos even the waitress thought so when we wanna order kids meal and bluffed through our nose that jessie is the primary school kid while mich is from sec school and i'm from jc. She then softly mumbled.. actually you'll are from sa right.

Its Alvin's birthday, and before that, mich and I went to get his pressie and shop around as well. hahah, we just ended up digressing and shopping for our own stuffs. But eventually we took quite some time deciding his pressie. went WARAKU again! Its nice!! His fren, another guy named alvin joined us, and it looks kinda funny with 3 school kids and 2 old men! Looks like a teacher-student outing. HAHAHA!


The tiramisu parfait is GOOD!
according to height and with jessie around i'll never be the last!! HAHAH! I was wearing pumps, cos i didn't have any appropriate shoes to wear. My old shoes were old and probably stinking inside the cardboard. That was the only most appropriate show that i have, to match withn the uniform.


we went esplanade for Mex Brenner! LOVESLOVES, MY FAV! But it've shrunk!!!=(( eeeekss. last time, small choc fondue had 3 chocs, and now there's only 2 chocs, and the portion is smaller!!!! but it still taste as good though. bumped into shiawyan there and he was so surprised that we're in uniform. his fren even believed that alvin was our teacher!! HAHAHAH so funny!! goshhh! ate so much, we still went to the marina mandrain lounge for some drinks and chilling out, and stayed they till late, but we looked like paikia students who refuse to go home. Its quite nice there, quiet and not disturbing, Jessie ordered alcoholic drinks and was checked for her ic! It was quite funny cos while walking there, it looks like the 2 of them are some se-peh-peh, bringing 2 school girls out so late. And as we were walking there, was telling jessie.. "woahh, they bringing us to hotel leh". HAHAHA!!

I have thought about this for quite long.. Like what my future will be. There's quite some people that I know of that already has a career going on. Its like they've already started out their careers even before graduation, and I quite envy them of their ambition. I'm still unsure of my future. I know I wanna start up a business on my own, probably along the fashion/beauty line. But there's so much that I dunno, and basically I'm just very inexperienced and don't exactly know what I wanna do. I guess I need to start networking, like how the other workaholics do.