Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My initialy FNA tutorial slot was 9-11am on thurs, and i'll have a hmm 5 hrs break till my next tut on thursdays. So I really wanna change the slot, cos I definitely can't wake up so early, which I'll probably be late every tutorial. So Zav asked me to write in to the office and request for change, and say it clashes with my elec tut, which apparently isn't so. He still say, once they see the word "clash" they'll confirm change. Yeah, I was gullible enough, so I sent in that to try my luck. Apparently, they check up on my timetable and found it wasn't the case so I couldn't change my class. So being very eager to swop class, I woke up damn early and await at the cors webbie and refresh every other sec as 9am draws close. Damn kiasu lah, hahha. So I selected my swap options, and hopefully it would be successful. Then after lect, I went to check, and I MANAGED TO SWAP SUCCESSFULLY!!! YAYS!!! THANKS TO PROSPERITY BURGER!! Which probably gave me some luck, cos 9-11 slot is like damn early and don't think many pple will want it, so i was damn lucky! yays! prosperity burger rocks! Jessie said I was superstitious, but ohwell, if you believe it will work, it will. LOL! I shall eat more of that, to regain all my luck that i used to have last year, around this time where i kept picking up stuffs, till peace and serene kept saying I was damn lucky and maybe my lady luck was secretly chased away.


Was looking at this full length mirror in jingfang's new hall, and I realised howw ugly my leg is, full of bruises and a big cut when i knocked into the bench a few days ago. The lady at the office said we looked alike!


Jesmine said sth like "friends most likely won't ps", something along the line. Ohwell, I think friends are the most likely to ps one lor!! I get damn annoyed when people PS me, cos what you've promised, shouldn't be broken! And I get even more annoyed when ppl don't reply my sms-es and calls even aft many many calls!! Whats the phone for. Like seriously, THROW AWAY YOUR PHONE PLS! Oh yeah, and when they say like "i miss you so much", these kinda stuff, well like seriously, if you miss your friends, why don't you even bother contacting them, or even pick up their calls/smses. This goes to show how sincere one's words are. I mean, actions speak louder than words, and w/o actions, the words doesn't mean much.