School hass started! What colour is your monday??? Mine is very oceanic BLUEEEE, with 7 hours of lectures all stringed up together! Gosh! My mind is floating off to wonderland by the 3rd and 4th lecture. The first lect was at engine, a place I wouldn't wanna stay put long in. It just feels very dull and alienic, like I'm in a foreign land, which apparently seems so. Fluids mechanics?? aerodynamics?? gosh!! whats all these! think i'm gonna flunk it once again!
Law is quite interesting, surprisingly. The content is rather boring, but the spiked up by the funny explanation and illustration by the lecturer! You know, we actually can sue ppl when we're called a Bitch! To win the case, You just gotta prove that u were called a bitch! And for the defendant to win the case, he/she has to prove that the plaintiff is really a BITCH! Yeah, but i also heard that the lecturer will be our tutor, and she's biased against girls and poly studs. =(( I'm gonna dress like a guy for her tutorials!