Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Concert is over!!! Mixed feelings about it. Have been looking foward to the end of it since a few days ago cos I really couldn't take the fatigue anymore. The whole piece was changed just like 1+ weeks before the concert, and we almost have to prac everyday to create a new piece in the span of a few days. But then now its over, I'm a lil sad that its over! Cos it had been really fun the past few days, w/o any touching of books. And of cos, taking of stupid spoof vedios during our free time. Chao qun is like our entertainer la, he's doing stupid things 24/7 and everyone just laugh at him.

Ohwell, I think performing is kinda addictive. As in, once you've started, even though the preparation is like totally horrible which forces you to give up, you don't surrender to that force, cos you know that at the end of it, it gives 200% satisfaction rate and return of joy and happiness. The sweetness of it overpowers the agony.

Was quite unlucky cos while brushing up on the techniques at the lousy floor at RH, xingyi and I got 2 big blisters on the sole of our feets which left me crippling and limping around, just before the start of the show. So it was quite horrible. Plus the floor burn on the knee which left me silently screaming for pain after the rolling.

The super nice seniors showered us with titbits and snacks, that I think I ate more than i used it up. And they're so kind in giving us a lift back late at night!

Yays, luckily we had split cast, so it wasn't so tiring doing all 5 shows. I still thought the 1st show was better. The 2nd one was kinda horrible as I stepped and slipped on my own skirt and the black cloth. The 3rd one is still quite good. But guessed the 2nd day was really worn out.