Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I always anticipate the end of thursdays, cos its supposedly my free day on fridays. It always bother me alot when there are deadlines to meet, or tests. So whenever its over, its time to call for some small celebration.

Long story la, but one of my eye was damn pain and uncomfy so I took my contacts out, and walked around school and town half blindedly. And i took the test HALF BLINDEDLY, and misread the question. LIKE OMG LAH!!! And I couldn't rmb the stuffs too. ANGSTY ME THREW AWAY ALL MY NOTES INTO THE BIN AFTER THE TEST! YIPEEES! Thats called the DUMPING THERAPY!

I had a sucky day, but a great evening! Celebrated serene's birthday with FULLSTRENGTH! Bel came too! Balcony has a really nice atmosphere when its all peaceful and uncluttered. The 2nd level is kinda cool too, and I wanna go back there again soon!! I still haven sat the hanging swing chair! The food is quite nice but totally sinful. The buffalo is damn oily, but finger licking good! I'd have squeezed it oil dry if I had enough tissue. HAHAHA!! OHMAN! I had like THREE CAKES??!!! The main one was serene's bday cake, and 2 other cakes from our setmeals. But I loveeeeeee deserts!! The oreocheesecake is YUMMY! OHNO, I better burn all these calories off! YEAH, DANCE TMR IS THE RESCUE.

I like this photo cos its blur and wouldn't accentuate my half dead, closing eyes.


But look what i've gotten myself from tuesday. one MEGABigbig bruise on the left and several islands of bruise on the right. How disfigured is it, SOBS! plus, THIGH ACHES!! And I'm walking damn unglamly again, like some i dunno what.... YIPEES! My parents are outta town this weekend! =))