Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Midterms started on a bad note, due to my screwed up biological clock which was turned a 180 degrees upside down. Sleeping at 5, waking up at 4.

On sun, i lied down badly wanting to sleep but my heart pounded very fast. In fact, it have been so, for the past few days that I suspect if i'm getting high blood pressure. Only managed to fall asleep when the sky brightened, which got me a bad headache and sinus. Missed the 1st lecture as usual, and I was so tired that I really felt like taking a u-turn when the train was at HBF. Law lect, a great dissapointment, which is the only reason why i'm heading school for without knowing it'd be a guest lecturer.

The worst ratings for foodcourt in school would be YIH! Firstly, all vendors being PRC, making you wonder if you're actually in singapore! Despite the rising price of oil and effect of inflation, they generously used oil for cooking, and my fish n chips were served sparkly and highly glazed with oil. And that contributes to the oily floor, which one could sashay around.

I'm still torn between joining National Band Competition. On one hand, i do wish to relish the victorious Gold with honours feeling. But then again, facing strong competitors, probability is low. Sat morns would be gone, as I can forsee, and with the night gone, together with sundays, my weekends are down the drain. Sighs. And with DR coming up as well, preparation for both simultaneously would be madness. Yeah, so I do need a life in the hols during the weekends cos I'll probably work during the hols.

Anyway, celebrated surong's bday! Waraku is yummies! But I'd still love to try ma maison some time again. Yays, and i love cakes, but i love choc cakes more though. We took stupid pictures with the drawn mouth which looks kinda funny, and the crown given to surong. So nice, got crown! I want a TIARA for my bday! *hints*





And celebrated with the S55 people too! They went Sentosa during the recess week, but poor me had to head back to school for finishing school for 2 whole days. It finished me. My recess week is totally gone. =((