I'm a sucker for online shopping, like I can spend a few hours browsing through till there's nth else more to browse! I'm like kinda addicted to it! It always happen during the exam period, where it'll be your best companian. Guess I've been spending quite alot on this =(
YAYYY I'M HAPPY!!! Cos I just received the anna sui concealer today! I LOVE ANNA SUI STUFFS, cos i love how their prods smells of rose which is SOOO sweet!! And I received the guess bag too, which is nice too! The latest season one isn't very nice eh cos its kinda plain and, so I'm happy that I managed to get last season's one which is nice! Awaiting for upcoming season ones, and hope they'll be nicer!
Alrights! I think I'm kinda bo liao. But this basically summarises my sleep and study pattern.
From the graph below, it shows that my optimal sleep hour is around 4 - 6, and too much makes me feel even more tired, while too little makes me feel cranky and tired.

And this graph below shows how my brain work and basically, studying too long, continuously, results in a dimishing marginal productivity. So i'm wondering how people can stay overnight and study in school.