Custom Search
always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7776476435976640851?origin\x3dhttp://flyaway-wings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wens! Born to be a taitai. Born on the 12th of JUNE, i'm a gemini!

HEARTS
Victoria's secrets
JUICY COUTURE
A|X
Anna sui
Sunkiss skin
Sunless tan lotion
Camwhoring and beauty shot!
Tiara and princessy
Beach with sand sun and blue blue sea!!
Garden with pretty flowers
Sunflowers,roses and pretty flowers
Sky filled with stars
Shopping!!
Ballet and tutu skirts
Slacking and doing nothing
Chick flick movies
Pretty victorian stuff
Nice deserts
CHOCOLATES
Beethoven Symphonies

TAGALOG

FRIENDS
aini
anna
alicia
angeline
ansley
andrew
daniel
deb
dict
eef
ellyne
eugene
eve
emmelyn
jacq
jinyan
joyce chan
joyce lee
joey
jessie
kmiang
kathy
khairul
kok
limjie
malcolm
marianne
marie
melody
melissa teo
mersa
peace
rochelle
rachel kong
sarah
sarah marie
sam
samantha
szu xiang
sheena
surong
timothy
vickland
wendy
xiu li
xiao wei
youmei

Its HISTORY

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Warning! Lotsa pics ahead!

Celebrated Jiarui and Francine's bday!! We had lunch at sushi tei, and the food was GOOD! The company was good too, love seeing them! Hopefully we can be in the same class again next sem =( Had to head down to union camp thereafter! Didn't even managed to find the supposedly gown that we had to wear initially.

Union camp was fun! Despite the unhappiness at times! Paikia rocks my socks! cos they are as camwhore as I am! whees~!


Day 0

Headed down to school reluctantly to prep stuffs and paint nails! Mich and I shared a room cos she freaked out when she knocked on the door and heard a knock in return. But i guess its the blinds knocking against the window. Congwei reluctantly painted his nails, while the rest of them had no choice. Thanks for being so sporting!

Day 1:

Had to wake up early and greet the freshies. Mich and I reluctantly don on the ugly bright orange tank which was oversized and of guy-cut. The super big armhole which made it rather disgusting. They were rather quiet initially, and the games were rather boring too cos it was so soft in comparison to the other groups. My BAD! I was supposed to be the game IC, but i just hate explaining games. I mean, its so hard to explain things with my soft voice when the surrounding is just overwhelming.

Then... we had amazing race! Luckily mich and I were the station master, or else it would be damn tiring running around the island. It was pouring cats and dogs, and we had to take the lorry to our designation, covering ourselves with the canvas sheet which wet my butt thoroughly. eews gross! The ride was very bumpy and its not fun at all taking a ride at the back. ohwell, shall just label it as the union camp xperience.

Finally we reached our destination, which was luckily at bedok central! The instruction sheet we received stated bedok void deck and i though it would be under some random and ulu HDB flat. YAYS! we were kinda excited about getting food around that area. The people around gave us wierd stares as we took these stupid pics in the hawker. And lotsa D.O.M staring as we walked past..eeks!

Our station, being the last, was supposed to be fixing the jigsaw pieces of 5 camp comm faces being cut up. Initially, we wanted to stall the groups for time to wait for paikia to arrive, so we made them do like mass entanglement, cherades etc before moving on to the main gain which was rather boring. In the end Paikia came like 3 hours later! gosh! As time past, cherades eventually became the main game, cos it was damn entertaining seeing how the initial actions were distorted, and how everything became indian dance. We gave them sick phrases that they had to act out, and the station eventually became the most fun one as surveyed. hahah!

we were so bored and tired waiting that we made every single group entertain us. Then we started requesting for our FAV BANANA CHEER, entertaining and funny!

And finally, we made our way to camelot campsite. It was damn scray initially when we heard planes flying past now and then. Seemed like the whole place is gonna b bombed. Yucky toilets that we gotta bare with it.

Then came SP NIGHT! My fav! Last minute, they made me the stand in SP, so i was quit hyped up. Then... My "sp" came and sit in front of me, tilting his head now and then to peep!!! Then his councillors whispered something to him, and he took off his blindfold.. and said that he's a stand in sp too. =(((((( The fun is gone!!! And we parted cos i wanted to disturb the freshies! so sad right!

Camwhoring with our fave sword!

Our sleeping area was pushed to the brim and had no room to fir 7 of us. So some of us went to the other blocks to sleep and we had like all the space to ourselves. But I still couldn't fall asleep. The rain came and it was freezing cold, wind even came up from the bottom! brrr!

Day 2:

Early day again! Was quite shocked to see the freshies already ready at the dining table when we started strolling in. Paint nail time!

Sucky arrangement where i was dumped out in the woods with this stupid big ball and the indian man as my only accompliment. Sleepy and tired. YAWNSSS! The beach and sea breeze was nice at least. Yup bored and lonelyas usual, I made the groups entertain me! Poor weisong, bet he's damn traumatised after I made special request for him do some cheer alone in front of everyone!

Isn't these entertaining?

Pushball! Violent game, another group's councillor had her arm sprained when anna and cw fell on her. ouch! =( So I retreated as well, cos my slippers came off!
Then BBQ and fright night. Imma coward, so i stayed at the bbq area to guard everything while they went off for fright night. In the end the freshies all came back, laughing at how funny it was. Isn't it supposed to be scary!? Think i'll be freaked out even though they think its funny.

It was sooo draggy, and some went off to bed. Kinda annoying when we were being woken up several times when we just fell asleep. Headed back to school.. finally! I miss the city life!

Mich and I being NICE.. we waited for our fellow councillors who acted as ghost to come back, and had macs breakfast, yumyum! So kuku, we wanted to order macs breakfast but we've got no idea the address, tel no etc. But surprisingly they arrived pretty soon, like 15 mins? in comparison to 1.5hrs. IMPRESSED!

Day 3: Jurong Pool

At xiaohui's station, poor councillors had to be poured yucky water! Our aim to stay dry failed.

The slide was fun! We sneaked up to play when we were suppoed to gather somewhere.

Chop off your banana, nananana. Now u've got no banana, hahaha!

Camwhoring... Love in the air!
It started only with mich and I, the heartshape pics. Then xiaohui joined in. Then came more and more people.. Like mark who stuck his head in the middle... Huiting who screamed "I WANNA CAMWHORE TOO" and eventually, we had the whole og taking pics! YAYS! stupid pics like class pic... dead person pic.. paikia face etc! camwhoring rocks!
Headed back to school in our wet fbts still dripping with water, and changed for SP revealation! They had picnic at yong siew toh area. Poor councillors, the lonely hearts just had to sit by ourselves. hahha
Day 4: SENTOSA
Hot and sunny day! I still got tan when I kept slapping on sunblock all the time. camwhoring session again! Gosh!
Fortunately, no one dunked me this time. Poor Anna, had to get dunked all the time, and she was ever-ready! We slowly sneaked to the back when they mentioned about dunking. smart right =)
Mich and I had to stand in for some of the games. Yea the violent games. Spoils my image! HAHAH! There's one where we gotta snatch the opponent's bottle. Obviously I snatched hers first, then eventually I didn't know why I gave her mine also. Gosh so silly!
Then, war games. We painted our faces. Mich and mine done my COMMANDO! So its COMMANDO style camo. As we walked to the toilet, there's like a SWAMP of army guys walking. Really a SWAMP, neverending. And they kept staring at us like some alien. Some commented... woahh so cute!!... hahah camo ah etc. Kinda annoying, but think we looked scary with such paint.
My wound on my toe stung like madcow, but had to bear with it. ouches!
Do you have a plaster?? I hurt my toe when I fell for you!!
The mass game sucks, it was in such a small area and it was messy, disorganised, everything bad! As usual, the waterbomb thingy that u've gotta protect one person dressed in newspaper from being wet. I was thrown bomb right in my face and my eyes and face stung like beebites. I was ANSGTY!!! that i just grabbed bombs and started throwing randomly at other people. Then, weisong had to anger me further that I scratched him. oops!
Horny boy! Who loves red bull girls!
Alrights. Slumber party! It was fun, better than clubbing last year.
Jump Jump! This looks damn unglam! Next time I'll jump more glamly, like arabasque jumps!
Gladwin and I was sabo-ed to dance on stage, but I think i knocked/kicked into someone that the person asked us down the stage. Its the elimination of pairs one by one and I was glad I went down early.


Jessie came!!! YAY! MISS YOU LONG TIME!

Camwhoring again... I HAVE MUSCLES TOO!
Fellow SAINTS!
One to ten! YAYS!
National Band comp.
Sighs at the results. But what to do, its finalised. Even if it was unfair judging with goofy duck who doesnt know a single shit about band music, or we played much better than the gold bands/honours bands, or whatsoever, some things can't be changed.
But guess it was one of the best soaring over the ridges i've played.
Charlie's Angels outing to sakae teppanyaki. Nice food! Thereafter, we "leg bar??" at NLB, playing random orientation games. Luckily I didn't get any forfeits!!