MA is driving me MAD!
seriously hate accounting! eeks!
Dance Concert is over. Thanks to all who came =)
Last one I guess? I dunno... ohwells.
Seems like I'm CCA-less now since i've like quitted all? Maybe its time to focus on studies for now. Or maybe i sld join sth new, yeah but then again due to time constraint. Its week 5 now, like how fast!! Gosh! I guess its been so hectic the past few weeks that I didn't realise how fast time has past. I can't wait for the hols break to come. Seriously, I don't think I'm even into the study mode yet, its still partial hol mode.
Finally gotten a HAT! yays. Still haven't gotten the gladiators though. I'm kinda inspired to dress up a diff theme everyday, after watching gossip girls. Their clothes are all so nice!!! Yup, so it kind of makes me wanna dress nicely too.