I can't wait for exams to end!!
With my ass stucked to the chair for near to 10hrs a day...
i'm becoming like this.....
YES!!! FAT AND FAIRR!!! Like a michelin!! YUCKS!!!!
My face is round like a dodo fishball! =(
I even dreamt that I was pregnant, cos I felt so full when i went to sleep! I was at Alexandra hosp, and its on level 2, wanting to get that foetus out of me, but I took the lift to level 6 (where there's sakae?). erm, and level 3 where its like a childcare centre? Oh yeah then i proceeded to level 2. They asked me to give my infant a name before proceeding to the ward, but I've got no idea! Besides, I don't even know who fathered this child. It just popped out from no where, so this dream is kinda ridiculous! It just explains that subconsciously, my tummy is as big as a preggie!
Even though I haven't have any particular plans yet, i just want it to end!!
My first paper was bad enough, sighs! So much for having some hope in this.