YAYS so exciting! My exams are ending on tues! can't wait can't wait! The thought of it is so exciting. HAHA!
Lets seee. what should I do this hols? School is sucha dread, shall fully utilise this hols to enjoy before starting on interships/overseas intern/summer sch?
- EXERCISEEEEEE!!!! I must discipline myself to run! to swim! I must LOSE ALL MY EXAM FATS!
- Get running shoes! Cos mine has split open!
- Get islander card! Then i can go sentosa everyday! I need a tan man! My self tanner is using up.
- Get fit! Yeah, damn unfit now
- Dance! I miss dancing
- Shop?? Not really in the mood for much shopping now though?
- Foodfest, stayovers!!
- Movies movies!
- House hop! My lil own house is getting boring.
- Work?? Those events that last for a few days. No office job for me pls, i'm sick of it.
- Meetup with long lost friends
- HAVE FUN!
- Go on a getaway! Even somewhere near will do.
- Row boat, ubin?
- I wanna go escape theme park! HAHA
- Read storybooks - chickflicks are love
- Read the news religiously.